A cozy chalet
With a panoramic view of the Aravis mountain range, this chalet provides space and comfort for every occupant.
Ideally situated, you only have to walk 5mn to reach the nearest ski slope and 10mn to be in the heart of the village of La Clusaz.
This comfortable 108 m² chalet can accommodate up to 8 guests and offers peace, relaxation and space.
La Clusaz is a town which cherishes its charm, maintains its traditions and takes pride in extending a warm welcome to each of its visitors. The tourism board is very pro-active and organises many events all year round, including such wacky sights as the first ever 'alpine boat-show'.
- In winter, La Clusaz swells with visitors from all over the world who come to take advantage of the town's fantastic skiing and winter sports.
- La Clusaz is famous for its' downhil, freestyle and cross country skiing over 220+ km of pistes.
- Winter visitors who do not ski are also well catered for with numerous walking trails and activities.
- Swimming, spa treatments, reflexology or massage are also available if you prefer indoor endeavors.
- In summer, the ambiance is more relaxed and the town organises numerous events with at least one major sports or cultural event every week.
- Summer in La Clusaz is all about getting away from it all and discovering new sensations.
- So much to downhill, high mountain hiking, escalade, glacier trekking,canyoning, paragliding...
- Young children can enjoy bouncy castles, water boat rides, trampolines and the summer luge.
- La Clusaz comes from the word « Cluse », a narrow pass beetween two mountains. Old parchments call it « Clusa Locus Dei », God's Narrow Place.
- The village has retained much of its Savoyard charm and traditional architecture.
- La Clusaz, one of the most northerly resorts in the French Alps, has a ski heritage of 100+ years.
- It is the birthplace of famous French skiers Guy Périllat, Regine Cavagnoud and Candide Thovex.
Winter and Summer
La Clusaz offers a wide variety of activities throughout the year in a friendly atmosphere. I mean, check out this pool!